Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Welcome to the Tuesday Tease!


Hello all! It's Romance Riot week!!!! It's going to be a whirlwind for me in New York City—jam-packed full of fun and perhaps a few Broadway shows? I'll be at Romance Riot this Saturday and if you have tickets, please stop by my table. I would love to see you!

Book news! A pre-order is up for Rock Candy Kisses (3:AM Kisses 5) over at iBooks! (Click on the cover!) The release date is set for February 14th, 2015, but should it publish sooner (and there is a slight chance) your book will simply ship earlier than expected. I may ad pre-orders to other sites soon!




Book news! The Dragon and the Rose is crawling to a conclusion. This is a looong book. It will take some time to edit. In all reality an end of November release would be heroic but most likely it might even venture into December. But yay! it's almost here!!! Things just got a whole lot crazier on the island and something huge happens that changes the face of the storyline forever. I'm hoping you'll embrace the change. :) 

On to the teaser! 





The Dragon and the Rose (Celestra Forever After #2)
* (Skyla with Marshall)

I touch my finger to his lips and he presses into it. “What’s the vision?”
“I won’t give it.” Marshall begins to walk into the woods, his body evaporating into the fog as if they’ve been one all along. “Know this, you are already walking through a new fire Ms. Messenger.” Marshall turns and all that’s left of him are those strange glowing eyes. “At the end of this long night, it will be me by your side to comfort you. We are family, Skyla.”

Have a great rest of the week! ~

Now available: 






2 comments:

James R. Nobohn said...

Love this DATR teaser. There can never be too much Marshall.

Hope you enjoyed Romance Riot. Please come back to the East Coast soon.

Addison Moore said...

Amber J. - Right? ;) Marshall agrees.