Monday, November 3, 2014

It's the Tuesday Tease!


It's Tuesday! I hope you all had a safe and happy Halloween! It was a blast but I'm so ready for all things Christmas! *and turkey, too. ;)*

It's the last week that the Someone to Love series paperbacks are half off! There is still plenty of time to order before the holidays. But hurry! Sale ends November 6th! 



Book news! The Dragon and the Rose is on track to hit my editor's desk by this weekend! We are cruising along! The book itself is longer than Celestra Forever After. I hope you're looking forward to a nice long adventure back on the island!

On to the teaser! (click the cover to add to Goodreads!)




The Dragon and the Rose (Celestra Forever After 2)

(Skyla talking to Giselle on Christmas Eve at the Olivers)


     I crane my neck and gasp. A row of three tiny aqua bags line the underbelly of the tree where the nativity would sit at the Landon house—the word Tiffany’s emblazoned proudly on the front.
     “Dear God up in heaven! Yes, please,” I whisper back.
     Crap. I can feel myself getting hot over the pricey little packages.
     “Who do you think they’re from?” I ask as covert as possible.
     “Santa.” Her shoulders ride to her ears with excitement. “And my mom. Santa is very busy this time of year. He dropped some presents off early so she could help wrap them.” She wrinkles her nose and giggles. “Isn’t that the greatest? Santa has already been to my house!”
     Wow. Emerson Kragger would probably beg me to stick a thousand little pine needles in her eyes if she knew how adorably innocent Giselle is being while running around with her hardcore Goth body. Not that Giselle is hardcore, and she’s certainly not Goth. I’d roll my eyes at Emma for keeping up the Santa farce, but, in all fairness, Giselle never had that bit of Christmas magic when she was little.

Enjoy the week! :)




No comments: